What do you do when your Garage Door Opener won’t open?
Here are 10 items to check to identify why your garage door won’t open.
1) Have you checked the garage door opener batteries? Do they have a charge in them?
2) Have you checked to see if the garage door opener is plugged in to the outlet?
3) Have you checked to see if the garage door photo eye sensor is out of alignment?
4) Have you checked to see if something is blocking the garage door sensors?
5) Is your garage door track out of alignment?
6) Have you checked to see if the garage door transmitters have gone bad?
7) Have you checked to see if your garage door springs have broken?
8) Have to checked to see if the garage door disconnect switch was activated?
9) Have to checked to see if the garage door manual lock is engaged?
10) Have you checked your garage door tension cables to see if they have broken?
While the 10 tips might seem silly, checking these items first can save you from having to pay for a Garage Door Service Call.
Overhead Door & Operator Repairs Garage doors in Pensacola, Florida. We have been repairing Garage Doors for over 20 years.
Our Service Calls are $49.95 and we will be out within the hour.
We offer Military discounts and we also have discount coupons on our website.
If you need a garage door repair in Pensacola, FL, call us today, or click here to schedule- .http://bit.ly/2N2MybW
Overhead Door & Operator- We Repair Garage Doors in Pensacola.