FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Overhead Garage Door Repair & Installation in Pensacola –
Read our Reviews
Is your Garage Door Making Strange Noises?
Does your Garage Door squeal when you try to close it?
Have your tried to fix your Garage Door and realized you have no idea what is going on?
Let’s Get Started and Get Your Garage Door working Again. Service calls are $68
Overhead Door & Operator provides Garage Door Repairs and installation of all makes and models of garage doors. No job is too big or too small. Please contact us today if you are in need of any of the following services:
- Garage Door Repair & Installation
- Replace Garage Door Remotes
- Replace Broken Door Springs
- Repair Stripped Gears on Door Opener
- Repair Garage Door Openers
- Provide Hurricane Kits
- Repair Broken Cables on Garage Door
- Replace Garage Door Panels
Overhead Garage Door Service Calls $68
Choosing the right garage door repair company in Pensacola can be challenging. There are many factors you should take into account when doing this. We will discuss a few of these below.
The first and most important thing to do is to ask a friend or neighbor who they use. This can be the best way to get a reputable company. We’ve Repaired garage doors in Pensacola for years.
The second thing you should do is to look at how long a garage door company has been in your area.
LOOK AT ONLINE REVIEW DIRECTORIES–
The companies that take advantage of customers won’t last long. Treating customers like family is what keeps them customers for a lifetime.
The third thing you should do is look for online reviews.
These sites will give you a good idea of what kind of garage door company you are dealing with. Everyone will have a bad review here and there but having mostly good reviews is what you should look for.
When you have done all of your homework about a company, it’s time to choose. You will have all the information you need to feel safe about letting a garage door company come to you house.
WHO IS OVERHEAD DOOR & OPERATOR
For over 25 years, Overhead Door & Operator in Pensacola has been helping neighbors with all of their garage door repair needs.
We work very hard to meet all of your needs when you call our office. Most people don’t want to miss time away from work to have a repair done and we understand that.
Our time slots are in 2 hour increments.
We offer a Military discount as well as monthly specials. Just go to our discount page.
For more tips and photos go to:
Our info Blog site for Pensacola Overhead Door & Operator
How qualified our your Technicians?
All work is performed by certified Technicians who are able to work on all makes and models.
What are customers saying about Overhead Door & Operator?
Take a Look at our REVIEWS and Read why our Customers Love us.
We will arrive ON TIME to each job site, plus we provide written warranties on all work.
Our parts and products we use outlast and perform the best, lasting the longest (see products page).
No worries as we are licensed and insured and offer Same-day and 24-Hour Emergency service.
You can Feel safe knowing that our technicians will arrive in marked cars and wearing company shirts.
Pensacola Garage Door Repair Service Call
Garage Maintenance in the Pensacola area by Overhead Door & Operator
Basic Garage Door Maintenance & Garage Door Repairs in Pensacola, FL
When you have no idea where to begin, take a look at these suggestions:
TROUBLE SHOOTING OVERHEAD GARAGE DOOR REPAIRS
1. What do you hear when you operate your Garage Door?
Observe your door in action and listen. Is it running smoothly? Dragging on the sides? are the (springs, pulleys and cables) look symmetrical?
2. Is the hardware loose? When the garage door moves up and down more than a thousand times a year, it creates vibrations, which will loosen hardware. Use a socket wrench to tighten the rollers and bolts.
3. Look at the Garage Door Balance. Not being in balance will make it work harder.
Disconnect the opener by pulling the red handle to manually move the door about halfway open. If it closes, the springs are out of balance. Garage door repairing this spring is a job for Garage door repair professionals.
4. Look at your Rollers, whether steel or nylon, need to be inspected twice a year and replaced every so often.
These 4 tips will help avoid having your garage door repaired if you pay attention.
Affordable Garage Door Service calls in Pensacola are $68
CALL OVERHEAD DOOR & OPERATOR
Garage Door Service Calls for $68
Are you looking to have your Garage Door Serviced in Pensacola Florida?
Pensacola Overhead Door & Operator offers a Service Call for $68 that covers 12 key inspections that will keep your Garage Door Operating smoothly and it will help prolong the life of your door opener.
What do we Inspect when we come to your home?
1) Inspection of Garage Door Springs
2) Inspection of Garage Door Cables
3) Inspection of Garage door End Cables
4) Inspection of Garage Door opener arm and the attachment to the door
5) Inspection of the operation of the Garage Door Safety Sensor Eyes
6) We will inspect the Auto reverse from force of the Garage Door
7) Inspection of gear in the Door Opener
8) Inspection of the Sprocket on the Door Opener
9) We will lubricate all moving parts
10) We will inspect the chain tightness of Door Opener as well as cable drive
11) We will check for any loose bolts
12) we will look for corroded wires that need to be cleaned and re-worked on your door opener.
WE ARE LOCATED IN PENSACOLA, FLORIDA
Our Company Headquarters is in Pensacola, Florida however, we have many locations to service your garage door.
Pensacola Overhead Door & Operator has served over 64,000 homeowners!
“Simply amazing and I can’t thank Overhead Door enough for the Quick arrival and Awesome service”
..We called these guys first thing in the morning and they were out that afternoon and fixed our garage door within 45 minutes.” Todd Sandoski, Destin, FL